Want a news feature for your band on TBFM Online?
- have been together for at least 6 months
- have played at least 3 shows
- be registered on our New Music Directory (free)
Copy the questions, fill in your answers, then Email everything to us (firstname.lastname@example.org). (please keep questions with the answers)
Try to make your answers both informative and entertaining to the readers. This is your chance to show your personality and make your band stand out from the rest. Think of it as you would a spoken interview, and avoid one word answers at all costs!
If there are any questions you would like to add and answer, please feel free!
1) What is your band called, and what other names have you used in the past?
2) How did you get your current band name?
3) What are the band members names and what instruments do you play?
4) When did the band form?
5) How did the band members meet?
6) Who are your biggest musical influences?
7) How would you describe your music to people who have never heard your tracks / seen you perform live before?
8) What type of product could your band sell?
9) Which comes first, the music or the lyrics?
10) Who writes the songs?
11) Have you ever made a video for any of your songs?
12) Are you writing / recording any new material at the moment?
13) How do you feel about people downloading music illegally?
14) How much time a week do you spend in rehearsals?
15) Do you play any covers at your shows or have you recorded any cover versions? Which is your favourite song to cover?
16) Which of your songs do you enjoy performing the most?
17) Do you have a favourite venue you like to play?
18) What is the furthest show from home that you have done?
19) What is the biggest band you have been support act for?
20) What gigs do you have coming up in the next few months?
21) Have you ever had to deal with negative publicity? If so, how did you handle it?
22) Has there been one particular moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
23) If you had the opportunity to change something about the music industry, what would it be?
24) Where can people find out more about you? (FB/Myspace/Website?)
25) Where can people buy your music? (itunes/Amazon/Website?)
Thank you for answering these questions for Total Biker FM, is there anything you'd like to add?